Businesses and Nonprofits
Many businesses and nonprofits may be able to receive assistance through Congressman Gregg Harper's congressional office.
A list of available business resources has been provided below.
- Grants and federal domestic assistance
- Small Business Administration
- Small business information
- U.S. government export portal
- U.S. government central contractor registration
- Contact Congressman Gregg Harper's office
Mississippi groups applying for nonprofit status may be dissapointed to learn about the significant application backlog at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The agency has established an online tool to help applicants track their application throughout the review process. Congressman Harper's staff may be able to decrease the wait time. For assistance with a nonprofit application, please contact the Pearl Office.